Manage Your Content SEO Audit and Optimization with Semantic Search in Mind
RankBrain forever changed the way we optimize our website’s content for search engines. Ideally, you will need to learn how to read your targeted audience’s minds. But in real life, you will need to optimize your website for LSI keywords and contextual clues instead of standalone keywords.
The more your search results are clicked through, the more chances search engines will count it as the most relevant for searchers. In this case, your structured data is the surefire path to driving your potential readers. If you are not mobile-friendly in 2017, you won’t make friends with Google and your targeted customers.
With so many hot SEO trends and Google updates, it’s hard to figure out where to start from and what SEO and other digital marketing tools can help to chime in with those trends. Stop procrastinating and get to work with the following tips on your content optimization strategy for 2017.
Improve your website user experience by fixing on-page technical and content SEO issues
- Make sure you have implemented the rel=canonical tag for all kinds of duplicate versions of your site.
- Fix all incorrect response status codes. If you have 404 page not found issues, optimize those pages with navigational options or use permanent 301 redirects.
- Check your website for content related issues like duplicates, long/short META tags, absence of ALT attributes, etc.
Contextualize Your Keyword Research and Optimization
- Start by gathering your foundational keywords list. Take ideas from several sources, including keyword suggestions based on your key product keywords, synonyms of the queries which already bring traffic to your site, and competitor semantic research.
- Use Soovle and Ask the Public which are free keyword tools to broaden your keyword halo. These tools are awesome at giving long-tail content ideas for your landing page optimization and for your new blog posts.
- Become a denizen at Q&A forums and communities in order to learn what your potential searchers ask about and to get inspiration for a Q&A type of content.
Improve visitors’ engagement and your content search visibility with a proper Internal Links structure
- Use descriptive anchor texts on your landing pages and link to relevant internal page content that pursues topics covered on previously read pages.
- Make more deep links rather than always linking to top level superficial landing pages like the home or contact us pages. It will help you boost the search visibility of deep pages and speed up your new content indexability.
- Avoid building too many links outgoing from one page. The more pages you link to, the less authority you give away with each link.
Improve your website SERP clickability by optimizing your structured data with relevant and descriptive copy
- Wrap your Q&A content into structured, clear and simple copy. The variety of rich answer features gives you some freedom and room for improvement. Some of the rich answers contain schema markup, so it makes sense to optimize your microdata.
- Enhance your rich snippets with review markup. Add review markup using schema.org.
- Dress your brand to the nines with the help of Knowledge Graph optimization. Among the most common Knowledge Graph entities you should optimize your microdata for are: site name, site logo and social profile links. Use Schema.org’s Organization (Person) markup details together with Google+ profile (business page) optimization + Wikipedia profile in order to get the most visibility in Google search.
For More Services Visit Here : Web Development Company Bangalore | Website Development Company Bangalore | Web Designing Company Bangalore | Website Designing Company Bangalore | Web Design Companies Bangalore