White hat seo:
White Hat SEO is creating content for users and not search engines. Its main aim is to promote accessibility. White hat SEO not only follows all SEO guidelines but ensures that all content indexed by search engines is the same as the content that a human user will see. It focuses on readability, relevance of content, well-structured and well-written content that will be useful to people who read it. It also focuses on cross-linking pages internally on a website where appropriate, as well as building relevant inbound links from trusted sources.
white hat techniques:
- Re- write meta tags to be more relevant
- Content improvement and web redesign.
Black hat seo:
Black hat SEO techniques usually include characteristics that break search engine rules and regulations, create poor user experience, unethically present content in different visual and non-visual ways to search engine spiders and human users. Black hat SEO practices can yield quick results but there is also a higher risk of penalty if discovered. Black hat SEO is a short-sighted solution to the long term problem of organic search traffic.
Black hat seo techniques:
- keyword stuffing
- doorway and cloaked pages
- link farming
- hidden texts and links
- Blog comment spam
Difference between white hat and black hat:
white hat seo:
- white hat SEO approved by search engines
- White hat SEO refers to the use of techniques and strategies that target a human audience opposed to a search engine
black hat seo:
- black hat SEO disapproved by search engines
- Black hat SEO focuses on only search engines and not so much a human audience.